Courtney, Phil, and their kids came to see us after Justin's wedding. They flew into Jackson Hole on Halloween. We had so much fun with them. We took the kids to a carnival at the elementary school. They had so much fun just running around together in their costumes. We really didn't get that many pictures of them together because it was so hard getting them all to sit still.







A friend of mine has miniature horses and let us bring the kids over to see them one day. I still laugh out loud whenever I see them...they are so funny looking. They kids loved feeding them hay...so much so that I think they may have made them sick.



On their last night together they took a bath in our big tub and then watched a movie in the theater upstairs. Grandma Kat came to babysit while the adults went out to dinner and a movie.




It was so fun having them all here to meet Deacon and see where we live. Will was so cute with Deacon. He loved to hold him and would quietly sing him his ABC song while rocking him gently. It was adorable. I think Courtney wants to have another baby soon for that reason alone! We miss them so much and can't wait to visit them soon in Virginia!




No comments:
Post a Comment