Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Am I really 26?

So we celebrated my 26th birthday over the weekend. It was so much fun. Q planned everything to perfection...as usual. Friday night we drove to rexburg and met my mom so she could take Xavier for the weekend. That night we went to dinner and then bowling with some friends. I haven't been bowling in years...(wii doesn't count does it?) Anyway...I was horrible but it was still really fun. Then we went to Coldstone and hung out till the wee hours of the night. (well...not really but 1am is really late for us old folks to be out).

Saturday Q let me sleep in and then we got ready and drove to Jackson for the day. We went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. We kept laughing at how different it is to be out without Xavier. We love that kid to death, but we could actually sit and talk without one of us being busy feeding/entertaining him. I can't say enough about how nice it is to have a husband that still makes me laugh. We have so much fun together. After lunch we went shopping. The Christmas lights were all on and I don't think I have ever seen downtown JH look so pretty. After shopping we went and got dessert at the Cowboy bar and then we went to see a movie. It really was the perfect day. Deacon slept the entire time and we just had so much fun hanging out together. My mom kept Xavier until Sunday. I'm so lucky to have her close so we can get a break now and then...thanks mom!

No comments: