I can't tell you how much I love having two boys so close in age. Xavier & Deacon are almost exactly 2 years apart. Everyone told me that the first year would be really hard, but that things would get easier after that. Lucky for me that hasn't been the case. The past 7 months have been so much fun.
Xavier is such a good big brother. He has never hurt Deacon (on purpose), he gets very concerned when he's crying, & he loves to bring him toys & snacks...anything to make him happy. "Look Mama, he has a happy face!"
The other morning, I put the boys in Xavier's crib together so I could dust and vacuum the room. They were cracking each other up...to the point of complete hysteria. I had to grab my camera to capture the moment.



Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Brotherly Love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so cute! I wish I could say the same about my two. Rex is a little booger to his brother. Makes me so sad.
I am already so excited to add to our family. Seriously, what could be more fun than seeing Lennon as a big brother?!!
CUTE PICTURES!
I wish Jovie was acting as nice as Xavier. She throws fits every day because she doesn't like that my attention goes to another. She's so sweet with her sister but gets upset when I pick her up. Hopefully it's a phase that she grows out of soon!
You have such handsome boys!! My two oldest girls are 17 months apart. Yes, we planned it that way and people said we were crazy! But, they are now 6 and almost 5 are are still best friends. I have many a picture like you have in the crib! Love it!
Wow!!Your son looks as big as mine too. Thanks for getting in touch. My boy the "monkey' is pulling himself up on me and everything else in site.He never sits still. I love that your boys are so good together. Makes a big difference. And I am so glad that you are happy. It shows in every photo and exert.
I can't handle this post! It is the cutest thing ever. I need another boy! I can't think of anything more fun that seeing your two babies be best friends! I love the one of them laughing! We need to come to Victor and see you guys! Love you.
I do this all the time, I love it, My older guy totally loves his little brother and makes him laugh so hard. Its so fun.
I do this all the time, I love it, My older guy totally loves his little brother and makes him laugh so hard. Its so fun.
Post a Comment