Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cute boys

I just love these boys. They are the light of my life! I can't believe how different they all are from each other.

Xavier is the sweetest boy. He is so thoughtful and concerned with others. When he earns enough points at school to pick a prize from the treasure chest he ALWAYS asks his teacher if he can have one for his little brother. He always saves half his treat from snack time and gives it to Deacon when he gets home. It melts my heart every time he does it. At night he gets Deacon's toothbrush out and puts toothpaste on it for him. Just cute little thoughtful things like that makes me so proud to be his mom. 

Deacon is such a character.  He makes me belly laugh on a regular basis.  I've never met a little boy packed with so much personality.  He has such a strong will.  I can tell as soon as he wakes up what kind of day we are going to have depending on his mood.  He can be one of the sweetest boys in the world and also can drive me completely crazy.   I tell Q all the time that his strong will and determination to have things his way will most likely serve him well in life but as a toddler it can be infuriating! Needless to say, I pray for patience daily. 

Jett is my little angel baby.  He is such a good baby.  He pretty much lives in his car seat and is along for the ride.  He eats and sleeps whenever is convenient.  He never cries or fusses and is just the happiest little boy.  I will never forget the day he put himself to sleep while laying on the floor.  I was busy cleaning or something and I was trying to get around to putting him in his crib and when I went to pick him up he had found his Binky and snuggled up to a shirt that was on the floor and had gone to sleep.  Such a sweet boy.  I could have ten more babies if they were all like him. 







No comments: