Sunday, October 7, 2007

First Week At Home...

Deacon has been home for a week now. The days have flown by. Deacon is the easiest baby. I keep thinking that it can't last forever and he will turn into a normal baby that cries...but for now he is just so easy to take care of. He sleeps through the night (well...midnight to six, but I'll take it!) He never cries. If he's hungry he just grunts at me. We took him to his first movie last night at the drive in. He was so good...never made a peep. We are loving having little Deacon in our family. Xavier loves being a big brother. He seems more grown up to me now. He's definitely more independent now and will play on his own a lot more. I'm really proud of how well he has adjusted. Life couldn't be better for the Bell clan!














No comments: