Here are the last shots we took at the hospital. While treated very well during our stay we were anxious to get back home to establish a routine. The name Deacon Blake is now official. We deliberated for much longer about Deacon than we did Xavier but in the end Deacon has been a favorite for years so we ran with it. Melissa is feeling very well and if not for her tender walking, you'd never be able to tell she just had a baby. Melissa's mother is here today but is heading home this evening and won't return until next weekend. This leaves me to care for the family alone and I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't nervous. I'm thinking it will bond Xavier & I even more than we are now and it will certainly give me a greater appreciation for what my wife does on a daily.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Deacon Blake Bell comes home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WE NEED MORE PICTURES OF CUTIE DEACON!!!!!!
Post a Comment