
The concert was amazing. It was so fun watching Q and Brent sing all the words to every single song. They have been fans since their Jr. high days in Seattle. After the show we were eye witnesses to a random act of violence....a punch and run. I love Vegas.Day 2 was spent boating on Lake Mead. This MAY have been the highlight of our trip for me. A day spent on the lake with no children, good friends, plenty of beverages (thanks to Holly), red vines, a healthy amount of sunburning, tubing, and girl talk at the front of the boat...what could be better than that?
Tod and Q
After boating the guys hung out in the pool...

That night we had dessert at the Wynn...an AMAZING hotel where our friend Matt works.
The Boys: Matt, Tod, Brent, & Q
Me and Holls...pretty much fried after a day on the lake.
Day 3 was spent on the strip, riding roller coasters, going to the aquarium at the Mandalay Bay, eating at the biggest buffet we'd ever seen in our lives, and last but definitely NOT LEAST....going to see Jerry Seinfeld's stand up at Caesar's Palace. This was a birthday gift from Q's brother Blake. I knew there was a reason we named Deacon after him! Thanks Blake! We are Seinfeld super fans and have wanted to see his stand up for years. He didn't disappoint.
On our last day, Holly made us the BEST thing for breakfast...Crème Brulee French Toast. We got to hang out with little Lennon. He showed us his toys and some of his new tricks. He snuggled with me on the Love Sac. I can't wait to introduce him to our boys some day. They'll be best buds. 

I stole this from Holly's blog, but it was so perfect...I HAD to post it.


Holly, you're a genius!
Wow...I can't believe we fit all that into 4 days. Happy Birthday Baby! I WOULD and COULD list 30 reasons why I'm madly in love with you, but this post has gone on long enough.
10 comments:
So, I've been spreading the word about my new favorite blog. I'm like a crazed super-fan. I've decided that people who don't get it, can't be my friend. So, I'm glad you get it.
Vegas looks like it was a BLAST!!!
~M
Yes, thanks for giving me beverage props...they really came in handy as they sat on that secret beach we could never find. Oh wait, we sent Carly to find it on foot while we sat in the car. Maybe if we could've Google Mapped it...
There are no words -- we'll need to do it again soon. Love you guys. Even you, Q.
Looks like the best 30th ever. I want you to be in charge of mine. I'm loving the yellow belt shirt. I'll need to borrow that once I get back to a human form...
Is your stomach honestly that flat after 2 kids? You little brat. I also love the family pictures, they all turned out really good.
yeah sounds great, lets take a look at something you said. not sure how i feel about you saying he spent the weeked with his "3 best friends" not 3 of his best friends, but his 3 best friends. single tear. followed by several others.
Jason, if you really were Q's BEST friend, then you would've come to his birthday dinner in Victor.
ummmmm.... has Q ever done anything to upset the balance in your marriage? cuz that is what would've happened if I had gone, mother in law in town for one night only, and I believe I setup the funnest night ever, the following night... right "baby beaver"?
So Fun! Happy B-day Q! Your old :)
Happy 30th, Q! I can't believe Chris Cornell was there on that very weekend you went to Vegas. It must have been fate. I must say, Melissa, you are very awesome to plan such a perfect trip for Q. I appreciate the explanation of Brent & Q's relationship, 4th grade is when I moved to the plateau! I love your blog and your cute family.
What an amazing trip. Chris Cornell and Jerry? so jealous. At least I've seen Jerry before - but CC....would love to see him live. Can you believe I haven't been to Vegas since our ridiculous trip a million years ago when you were a wee thing and Jess abandoned us in a room with only a broken TV & fan blades to watch and while she went to a party? Tragic. I seriously need to go back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q!
Post a Comment