She's done it again! We absolutely LOVE all the pictures we got on our most recent photoshoot with Meegan. (Why has it taken me so long to post them?) Despite having two grumpy boys out past their bedtime, and a husband that loathes getting his picture taken, I'd say they turned out amazing! Thanks again Meegs, I swear we owe you our next born for all the beautiful pictures you have generously taken for our family. What would I do without you? Oh yeah, take my kids to Sears...ugh.



Friday, August 1, 2008
Shout out to my good friend Meegan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMAZING pics. LOVE the one of you and Q. The scenery is breathtaking. Can you e-mail or print the one of your family for me? Love it.
I think Q is getting MORE photogenic. Must be from hanging with you the past few years. I agree with Courtney - that's one of the best pics of you two. I would LOVE a copy of that. Of course the boys are simply adorable!!! Meegan did an amazing job but she had incredible subjects to work with. Love, mom
Post a Comment