I can't believe my baby boy is TEN months old! He is my little trouble maker. He gets into EVERYTHING! I never remember Xavier being this busy. Today, I turned around for TWO seconds and he was out of my room and half way up the staircase before I caught up to him. He is almost walking, which is pretty scary. He thinks he's way better at it than he really is, which may be why he's constantly hurting himself. He's still my sweet little baby though...always greeting me with a smile (which now consists of FOUR teeth)! I love being his Mom...it's the best job in the world. We love you Deaks!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh my heck.
he is gorgeous melissa!
What a goodlooking face, I bet you cant get enough. Laura and I want to take our kids to the Riot Zone, you and Afton should meet us. Its so much fun. What is your number?
I had to clean a girls house who just got out of the hospital so obviously I dint show up but Laura gets back into town next week and I will call you so we can find a time to meet up!Hope you had fun today.
Melissa! how are you! look at you and your cute family! Hope you're doing good!
I found you through Afton's blog, hope that's ok! good thing you guys are ok!
Deacon!!! You continue to be ridiculously cute. Can't believe what a big boy you are becoming. And I love to hear that you are a little naughty too!! Keeps life interesting. Now, what I want you to do is find a cupboard with lots of things in it and pull them all out. Bonus points if you can spread it around the house before your mommy notices (get Xavier to help.) Your mommy will be really impressed! :) LOVE you buddy. Come see me soon - I miss your sweet face.
Oh my gosh - is he the cutest ever!! He just melts my heart every time I see him. Can't wait to get some two on one time this weekend. Won't we have fun with the Keetch cousins. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you guys. Hugs and kisses. Baba
Deacon...what a handsome devil. I love the little naughtiness from you. keep your mommy on her toes! i can't wait to see you this week:)
Post a Comment