We are spending the 4th with my brother and his family at their house in Palos Verdes, CA. We are very excited to get to the beach, hang out in their pool, and to eat exotic foods from distant and mysterious lands. It might surprise some of you that Victor, ID. is known more for meat and potatoes than Couscous. The video that accompanies this entry is proof positive of Xavier's preternatural knowledge and interest in sea life. While he is being a bit shy and must be spurred on occasion I can assure you as his father that Hammerhead sharks, Humpback whales, etc. pretty much cover the topics he'd like to touch on during any given conversation. He has proclaimed his upcoming birthday as an "Orca whale party" and will not be disappointed. Rather than water bursting from the cake's blow-hole I am researching a mechanism that would shoot frosting at an alarming force. Fear not as Xavier's eyes would be shielded by goggles. Uncle Blake has secured us a "back stage pass" at the Aquarium of the Pacific" in Long Beach. While we aren't sure what this will encompass exactly, it is sure to be the yeast that make Xavier's bread rise. -Q
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. I can't believe how adorable that is.
It's been too long since we've seen your guys OBVIOUSLY!!!
~Meegan
So Austin has watched that video 5 times and is asking to watch it again. X is SOOO cute! I love his sea life enthusiasm. Everytime he said, "Oh!" Austin and I looked at eachother and cracked up. We love you Xavier!
no..it's everytime he says, "Yeah!". Crack me up! We also love when he says, "Dive down in the water!"
Dear Xavier,
This is your Aunt Holly. After viewing this video, I decided maybe you should come live with us. We're MUCH closer to the ocean than your parents in Victor, Idaho. Plus, we have a pool where we can play sharks all day long. I think you're very, VERY charming and smart. You can thank your mom for that. Call me.
Kisses, Aunt Holly
Post a Comment