Monday, July 28, 2008

Xavier's summer highlights...

Swimming lessons at Teton Springs





Graduating to a BIG BOY bed















Wearing Dad's sunglasses


Next on our list is potty training! Any volunteers?

6 comments:

Afton said...

I love the new family pics! You all should be in magazines. For Real! We will have to get the boys together tomorrow for sure. It's been way too long. Love You, Afton

Jill said...

Yea, I'm looking for a volunteer to train Landon too. He is pretty ready, but I'm not ready to be dedicated enough to do it! Your boys are incredibly handsome! I think Deacon looks so much like you, especially in his 10 month post. Very very darling! :)

Lyndsie said...

good luck with the potty training!! that's always a fun one! such cute boys...i still can't get over deacon's eyelashes!! why couldn't i have gotten some like that for myself, hello!!

Courtney said...

Oh Xavier! How we miss you!!! Looks like you are having a super fun summer. Now, be a sweet boy and secretly potty-train yourself. Trust me, your Mommy will shower you will all sorts of presents!!!!

Chapman Piano Studio said...

What incredibly cute new pics. I love his big boy bed. Only problem is he's growin up way too fast. The potty training should be a hoot. Maybe you should send him next door to Grandma Joyce. Grandma's are always the experts. Good Luck, Can't wait to get you here this weekend. Won't we have FUN!!!! Love, Baba

The Keetch Family said...

ha! notice how mom valunteered grandma joyce. i'll do it while you guys are in vegas. what are aunts for.

love the big boy bed. so cute! little xavier is growing up so fast.