I think every mom needs a weekend away with her girlfriends. I love taking trips alone with Quentin, but chances are he is not going to want to spend the weekend...
eating at cute little breakfast cafes
Laying out by the pool
{catching up on Us Weekly}
Watching Jennifer Aniston movies in the theater
{or on video for that matter.}
{or on video for that matter.}
Taking pictures in restaurants
{This is a cause for contention in our relationship}
{This is a cause for contention in our relationship}
Going dancing
{Props to Cambria for being willing to go to a club 32 weeks pregnant. Now we just need Brady to teach us the Beonce booty bounce!}
{Props to Cambria for being willing to go to a club 32 weeks pregnant. Now we just need Brady to teach us the Beonce booty bounce!}
Outlet shopping
{OK, he is pretty good about this one but only if I have snacks in my purse.}
Thanks girls for such a fun weekend! I am still laughing about Cambria's armoire story. I feel lucky to have such great friends!
{AND a great husband who realizes that although I adore him and our little ones, I need a break now and then. He was super dad...took them to see a movie, then a birthday party and got them dressed/ready for a baptism the next day. When I asked him how it went, his reply was "It was easy!" They love to say that, don't they?}








1 comment:
Sounds like a fun trip! Sometimes i feel like I need a vacation too!
Post a Comment