That's what he says if someone asks him his name and then he tells them that his other name is Deacon. I have never met a two year old packed with so much personality. I just love hanging out with him. The other day we were out running errands and the store I needed to return something to wasn't open yet, so we went to Starbucks and got a hot chocolate. Xavier was at school so it was just the two of us. We sat down and started talking. I wish I could have recorded our conversation. It's one of those moments as a mom that you wish so badly that everyone you know could be a fly on a wall to fully understand how fun your kid is.
He takes a sip of his "hot shocklic" and says to me...."Ok Mom, what's the plan?"
I couldn't help laughing, which irritated him a little because he wanted to be taken seriously at the moment. He goes on to tell me our plan for the day. "Well, that store needs to open now so you can give them your pants back. Then we go wash your car and get gas. Hmmm, let's see, what else? How bout we go pick Zayzee up from school and go to a swim party. Sounds like a plan?" "And this is my scary face."
He cracks me up. The other day I gave him a kiss on the lips and I was wearing Buxom lip gloss from Bare Minerals. He says, "Mom, your kisses are spicy!" So this morning when I kissed him again I asked "Are my kisses spicy today?" and he replied "No, they're JUICY!" Randomly throughout the day he will say, "Mom, I super duper like you. "I feel the same way about you Deaks.
7 comments:
We love that boy. He really is hilarious and unbelievable handsome. What a combo.
That was the cutest post. OH my gosh. I feel the same way about my 2 year old and our conversations are alot alike so I totally know what you are saying. I always say, "whats the plan for today" Or I will always say, "okay, here's the plan" and then I begin to lay it out. My kids ALWAYS say that now and I always laugh too. What a darling little dude.
Oh, that made me miss you guys so much. I love you and hope you had a great mothers day.
what a cutie! sounds like he and Liv would have great conversations! We are in Vegas now and may be headed your way. I will let you know so we can meet up maybe!
So, could your boys be any cuter? I do have to say that I am jealous of all of your fun adventures. There are so many fun places for you to go. You need to do me a favor. I don't have Jessica's email and I need her to invite me to her blog. Will you give her my email address to invite me? My address is rachellandonreilly@hotmail.com. thank you. I need to get up to date with her. Hope you and your cute little family are doing well.
Haha, I love that. My oldest son calls himself 'little meaks'!! Deaks, Meaks, very cute!
Good to hear from you, JD says "hi" as well. I know I didn't really know you that well in highschool but I knew who you were. Especially since you were JD's first real girlfriend! Haha! Wait, I think I went on a date with your older bro too. Funny, I just remembered that! Anyways, your boys are seriously the CUTEST little studs! Cali looks like so much fun to live and so much to do too. If you do happen to move to TX I think you would really like it there too. I've only lived in El Paso which is a far cry from Houston so I can't really compare the two because El Paso is such a different out of this world place. Like a little Mexico really. But I think Houston would be fun. Good luck if you do end up moving. Seems like you can adapt well to anyplace :) Cute blog, cute family!
Melissa your boys are just so handsome! too bad they are related lol! so so cute!
and love the fresh flowers! pretty!
Post a Comment