This place is so much fun. The kids played and played for hours and left kicking and screaming (literally). Deacon was in heaven. On a normal day at home he will go through about 7-8 different costumes. The kid LOVES to dress up. Most of the time he alternates Batman and Buzz, but then he'll put on some random monkey costume that's way too small and hop around the house saying "Rrrrribit!"
This was the first one he put on and was instantly my favorite. Have you ever seen a cuter postal worker?
"No problem, babe."
Waiting in line. (Seriously, are you dying? I could barely stop laughing long enough to take the picture!)
Xavier prefers to shop organic. Local and fresh is always best.
A rare shot of him in his own clothes.
Oh wait, he found a weird Dalmation smock, never mind. (Those baby chicks were really cute by the way.)Xavier and Austin are such cute friends. They've had three sleepovers since they moved here Easter weekend. Once school is out I am sure they will be inseparable.
I love this picture of him on his tippy toes. He almost looks like a teenager in a normal size kitchen.
Take note: Deacon is now wearing a tuxedo jacket.
And now he's a disgruntled fireman.(The hat didn't fit and kept falling off).
They have this really cute cafe where you sit down and there are real menus. Your kid can take your order and then make it for you in the kitchen. Xavier had so much fun with it. He kept ringing the bell and shouting, "Order up!"
He wasn't as excited to be on mop duty as he was to cook.
"Oh, hello Mr. Mail Man! Would you like your regular order to go?"
I never thought fake grocery shopping could be so fun, but we got a big kick out of it.
I would tell Xavier his total and he'd say, "That's way too expensive. I'll give you one dollar." I wish it really worked that way.
We had a great time and will be going back very soon!!
5 comments:
Can I come join the fun? Trains, shopping, sailing, I want to be a kid in your household. Just think of all you are teaching those kids! What fun. Love, Joyce
I am laughing so hard! I need to go to this place !
Deacon is really too funny! Can he be Sofia's forever? It was so fun seeing you guys. Your boys are stinkin adorable. I have to live vicariously through your blog to see Jess's kids. Can you help her get back on the wagon? I will send you an invite to my blog, which is sporting the same background as yours right now. Enjoy sunny California!
What a cute place! And seriously - can I just put your boys in my pocket and take them home with me? EwwwwI I just love them and want to squeeze the heck out of them. You need to get Deacon one of those postman hats. I can't handle his cuteness.
Oh how fun! You probably think I am a weirdo, BUT I know that if our boys were to meet and we lived close, they'd be instant Best Friends. Everything you say about both of them, sounds JUST like you are describing my boys. That place looks awesome.
Post a Comment