Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogger Angel...

OK, so as some of you may have noticed, we haven't been able to receive comments on our blog. There was something wrong and no one could figure it out...that is until the blogger angel entered my life. I went to her site to learn how to customize my blog and since she seemed very blogger savvy, I emailed her for some help. What a nice person she is! Not only did she log into my blog and changed a bunch of things, she also figured out my comment problem with the help of one of her friends. If any of you want to know how to customize your blog or if you have a question about anything...check out her site. Thanks again Suzanne for all your help! http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jeremy, Kazia & Bryton said...

Melissa,
I was so excited to hear from you. We are in Southern California right now. My husband went back to grad school in Physical Therapy, so we are trying to survive being students again, with a baby this time. But life is good. Your family is adorable. I came across your blog while looking at Rachel Belnap's (Robinson) and added you on mine, hope thats okay. Well, I look forward to staying in better touch. Tell Q hi.