Thursday, January 24, 2008

Working Man...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect! I check your blog all the time to see how the Bells are doing...and now I can comment?! Fantastic. I love your boys, I love your pictures, I love it all. Glad you found a blogger angel; how lucky for you! Hope you're doing great!

Froska said...

Melissa, your family is sooo adorable. It was so good to hear from you. Yes we have to get together. What are you guys doing in Victor. It's so beautiful there. Jairus lives in Jackson. Eliza is Albania right now. She gets home on Wed. Yes, she's still a world traveler. She is moving back to Utah when she gets back. I just started blogging this month and I'm not very fond of my flowery page. I am computer retarded so I could totally use your help. Keep in touch!

The Keetch Family said...

Yeah! I can leave a comment for you now! Why does Deacon look so big? I thought it was Xavier for half a sec. Oh, I miss him so much! I can't wait to get my hands on him.....

Rachel said...

I'm glad you got your comment thing figured out, I've been wanting to leave you one since I found your blog. Your little family is so darling.

Rachel said...

Sorry, I wasn't done. Were living in I.F. Devin graduates in April then were outta here. I can't wait. Although were still not sure where were going. We do need to get our boys together. Crew would love it.

Lyndsie Field said...

oh yay! i'm glad you figured it out to be able to leave comments! deacon is so dang cute...and yes, his eyelashes are ridiculous! :)