These pictures were taken a week ago and we've had TWO snow storms since! It is getting ridiculous how much snow we have. Everyone says this is the most snow they've seen in 20 years! We're trying to make the best of it, even though the boys are a little too young to enjoy playing in it. It takes me an hour to get them all bundled up and then they only want to stay out just long enough for me to get some pictures. Oh well...I try! Next year Xavier will start ski classes at Targhee. That will be hillarious.


Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys are too cute! I can't believe how much snow you have. I can't wait for the warm weather to come. Thanks for coming out for the Super Bowl. It was way fun.
The boys look so cute in their snow suits! Deacon doesn't look like a newborn anymore! However, FYI, it's going to be 65 degrees today here in Summerlin. Everything is a trade off I guess. I CANNOT believe how much snow you have. I am cold just looking at these pictures.
Melissa, This is Requel. I came across your blog through Rachel Belnaps, who I happened apon by someone else's blog. Anyway, small world. Your boys are so adorable and you look absolutely beautiful! I just had a baby too, she is 7 weeks old. You'll have to check out our blog. It's ericandrequel.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you as a friend if that's ok.
Post a Comment