Deacon had an appointment with Dr. Wolfe on Valentine's Day. Unfortunately it was one that required four shots. While happy when he entered the facility, he left very upset and with four punctures in his perfect and drumstick-like legs. It was his four-month check up and the stats are in. He weighed in at the 50th percentile. This came as a surprise to us as he is quite chunky. In height I am happy to announce he is in the 75th percentile. Anyone who is familiar with the Bell family tree will recognize this as banner news. For centuries we have been attempting to breed boys that reach six foot. I hope and pray that our quest is at an end.
I forgive you mommy...
Juicy Drumsticks
Squish-Face
Saturday, February 16, 2008
4 shots at 4 months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't handle how cute he is!!! That face! Those eyes! Are you kidding me?! Please e-mail me these pics so I can make them my screensaver. I miss you guys SO much!
His eyes are so big. What a lucky boy...your eyes and mouth with q's handsome features mixed in. Creating 2 beautiful boys...hmm..you should have more and more!
oh my goodness those are the cutest pictures. the first and the last one. . .especially the last one! I LOVE them.
~Meegan
Those are absolutely adorable!! I just want to squeeze him. Do you feel a little guilty having two of the cutest kids on the planet. I mean really, could you leave some cuteness for some other parents. Of course, I think all my grand kids are the CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! Am i prejudiced. i don't think so. Love, Grandma Kat
Shots are the worst. Even if Lennon is tough at the office, he comes home and usually gets a fever. So sad!
I just noticed the map on your blog! That's cool that you can see where people are who visit your site! I just put one on ours, too. Great idea...
Ew-I love him. I just want to squeeze him in the last one! Love the legs too. Um..yeah, I need to call you. This blogging communication is not sufficient! I just had to see pictures of him to tide me over till we can see each other. When?? We need to plan. Love you.
Post a Comment