Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What we've been up to...


...hanging out inside wiShiNg the snow would melt...... ...taking bAths... sometimes twice a day...

...Deacon has grAduaTed to the tub and you've never seen anyone prouder!!

....Going to gyMnaStics is the highlight of Xavier's week...


4 comments:

The Keetch Family said...

why does Deacon look so old??? Oh, I can't miss another minute. I love the mohawk pictures of Xavier...how handsome is he????? I love how your boys look alike, but they have their own look too. The snow will melt soon....we are almost there:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, March is a good month...the worst is USUALLY over with snow. I remember April in Rexburg was beautiful! Hang in there, or come hang here...

Your boys! I just want to eat them up!!!

Meegan said...

I love bath pictures! Not in a creepy way. . . they've just always been my favorite.
~Meegan

Chapman Piano Studio said...

What fun shots - I love the fishes. What great grandparents Dick and Joyce are. The bath tub pics are the best. You're right - Deacon does look REALLY PROUD. Just proves that a creative mom can make fun memories even in 12 feet of snow and endless winter. Hang in there - Spring is sure to come sooner or later. Hopefully SOONER!!! Otherwise you'll have to come to tropical Idaho Falls more often. Love, mom