Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday...











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over Deacon's hat!!!

Courtney said...

Happy Easter cute boys!!! Looks like the giant white Easter bunny was very good to you! Love your Easter outfits - Miss -Deacon's hat kills me - he is over the top in cuteness!!! Big kisses to Xavier & Deacon!

Wilder Family said...

I love Deacons hat! Yes we are all moved in now so you guys can come visit anytime! Give us a call

The Keetch Family said...

what little studs! deacon is a handsome little devil in that hat. why is he just sitting up playing with toys? he's supposed to be an infant still. ah...he is growing up too fast! i love their easter jamies too. ph and i so miss xavier. i can't wait for you to come and visit soon so we can swap babies for the week. i don't think i'll be able to let deacon out of my sight!

Chapman Piano Studio said...

Wow - those pics turned out great. Even though I was there as we tried to get Xavier to sit still - I really love seeing the pictures. Deacon does look really grown up. Hope to see you soon.

Rebecca said...

Hello Melissa! I was blogsnooping and was excited to see your cute little family. You all look great! My blog is zrdavis.blogspot.com... hopefully when you see it you'll remember the "fun" times we had as the most incredible hostess' Texas Roadhouse has every seen ;)

Emily Andrus said...

Your boys really are so cute. That hat is too much! I can't believe Deacon is already so big. It seems like you just had him. His eyes are huge!