Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins


This is the best recipe for Fall and it's SO easy. My sister made this for our kids while we were in Utah and they went crazy for them. (We had more than a few ourselves!) I'm all about easy things that are tasty, so I thought I'd pass it along.

1 box spice cake mix
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup warm water
1 cup chocolate chips

Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Lyndsie said...

seriously...that easy???!!! i'll have to try them! thanks!

Chapman Piano Studio said...

I told all the girls and lunch bunch today. I'm going to make them next week for my early morning students. That way I won't be tempted to eat them all myself. They are the BEST.

Unknown said...

Hey, you don't know me but I am married to Brandon McBride, ANYWAY, I just read your binky story and my little boy just turned 3 and I am having the hardest time taking it away! I need to, I want to but I just feel so bad....HOW DID YOU DO IT??? How is he doing now? Are you gonna let your other little guy have it that long too? Just wondering cause everything you said about him and the things he said is EXACTLY I know how my little boy will be and say. ANYWAY- FIll me in!

MediocreMama said...

I'm making this tomorrow...

MediocreMama said...

So I made these and wasn't really feeling like eating...much...but Tod ate 10 of them and Lennon the other two. I'm sure in a couple months I'll enjoy them as well. Tod said they were better than "anything you would buy at the store." He had them for dinner, too, since I've sort of stopped making that lately as well... :) Thanks!