We have pretty much lived outside this week thanks to the beautiful (unseasonably warm) weather we've been having. I checked the forecast and I think it's safe to say that today just might have been our last park outing until Spring. I might cry. The boys had so much fun. We packed lunches, met up with some friends, and had a mini-photo shoot. We stayed way too long. Naps were needed and noses wiped.
THE SWINGS...

Deacon is a thrill seeker...there's no such thing as "Too high!" with this kid.
Just a few of the MANY faces I get when I say "Smile, Xavier!"
Jaxon & Xavier...BEST FRIENDS
It's IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture with the both of them looking.
We'll be spending a lot of time in California the next few months and the timing couldn't be better!
3 comments:
I hate that winter is coming! I don't like being stuck inside trying to figure out how to keep the kids entertained. Sometimes I wonder why I don't live somewhere warmer.
Your boys are SO darling!!!! I'm sure Q is missing you all like crazy. How hard to be away from each other for so long. When are you coming to Utah?? I'd love to see you again. Love you! Ann
Melissa it was so good seeing you at the wedding. I really wish we didn't live so far away. Seeing you made me realize how much I miss you! Let's please get together at Christmas and do dinner or something. Will you send me your email address, we went private! love you
Post a Comment