Sorry about my blog being so lame lately. I have been quite busy these past few months (hence the Christmas theme). We are officially moving to California! We rented our house here and we found a cute little (emphasis on little) place in Redondo Beach just a little over a mile from the ocean. We can't wait to be reunited as a family and start our new life in L.A. I am sad to leave all our friends and our home here, but the other day it was minus 35 while it was 75 degrees in Cali., so I think I'll be able to cope just fine. We'll keep in touch although there may be more blogging breaks until we are settled.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Snowboards for Surfboards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How exciting. Your going to love it here.
I can't believe the time has finally come. Im so happy for you guys yet so sad that we won't be nieghbors anymore. We will miss you guys so much>
Wow that is exciting! I cannot even imagine what it would be like to live away from your hubby. Please keep in touch.
Prima--that is so exciting!!! I am so excited for you! You have always been a California girl..although you have pulled off being a Victor girl with much grace! You are going to have so much fun on the beach with your boys...so fun!! Steve and I were just in Puerto Rico and we were saying how much fun it would be to live somewhere warm and by the coast...I can't wait to see your new place. And what a dream that you rented your place out...they are so lucky. Your house is amazing. Miss you. Love you.
I guess we'll have to follow you to Cali now.....chad start looking for a job!
hey you guys! how fun to be moving to california! we're excited for you. we're actually going to be out there march 19-22...it would be fun to get together if we could make it work! chad wants q's number...so will you email it to him? his email is chad.field@gmail.com
good luck getting all settled in! i'm sure you'll make even a small place look great!! :)
how fun! my uncle used to live there! lucky for you guys to be in much warmer weather!
Wow. Have a great time living in California!! The weather will be so wonderful compared to Idaho!! I really enjoyed reading your last couple posts. I had no idea that thanksgiving point was so fun for kids that age!! I will have to check it out. If you are ever in Utah again send me a message or something and we could get together! We are living in Provo while Chad is attending BYU Law School! Take care. Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment