So, my camera broke like a month ago and I still haven't gotten it fixed. The button popped off and I can still take pictures but I have to rummage through my purse to find the tiny button, place it carefully on the camera and then pray it takes the picture. By the time I do all that, the moment I was hoping to capture has long passed. So here are some really random pictures that I managed to get. If anyone has purchased a cool new camera lately that they would like to recommend, please let me know. I am in the market.
Xavier, eating grapes. (I told you these were random)

This is Polliwog Park. My kids love it here. There's a huge pond with ducks and baby turtles. Turtles are Deacon's favorite animal and I think his love for them originated at this park. I love how he says "durdle" and points at them excitedly.
This is Polliwog Park. My kids love it here. There's a huge pond with ducks and baby turtles. Turtles are Deacon's favorite animal and I think his love for them originated at this park. I love how he says "durdle" and points at them excitedly.
He like to hitch rides on these stone frogs...
Big cheese
So serious
The Carnival.
We took the kids to their first carnival. They had so much fun. Deacon hadn't had a nap all day, but he just couldn't get enough of the rides. We were feeling brave so we took them to see "UP" afterwards. Q spent most of the movie in the hall. We were pushing it with Deacon and he'd just had it. Poor guy. They were both asleep the second we put them in the car and when I looked back, Xavier had fallen asleep with a huge smile on his face. I think that may have been the best day of his life.
His first "roller coaster".
Xavier and Luke, proudly posing in front of the giant slide that they went down 7 times!
He screamed the entire way down. Everyone in line was pointing and laughing.
Deacon loved this truck ride and went on it three times. He doesn't like to show his emotions, but he was really excited.
Disneyland...again!
This is on the big ferris wheel in California Adventure. Q was mad because I made us go on the chair that spins. He's not a big fan of rides that spin. The kids loved it though, so it was worth almost making him hurl.


X-MAN gets a big boy bike!
So this was our seventh trip to DL. We love it there. We wanted to get one more trip in before school got out and it got too crazy. We met Goofy this time, but my dang camera wouldn't take the picture when I wanted it to, so Deacon isn't looking. Hello!! I need a new camera!!
We bought Xavier his first real bike with training wheels. Of course it had to be green. He's really good at it already. We are hoping we can take his training wheels off by the end of the summer. Q took these pictures of him at the middle school by our house. I love how proud he looks with his giant helmet. could his head look any bigger? He's like a cartoon character with that thing on! I love it.
He was so excited about this wall mural. He still loves sea life. I hope he always will.
We had our first earthquake a few weeks ago. Scared me to death! Q jumped off the couch and yelled, "It's an earthquake!" I yelled back, "Get the babies!!" (So dramatic). By the time we got to their room where they were blissfully sleeping, the shaking was over. I don't care how long I live here, I will never get use to that.
11 comments:
We were all sitting around wondering what the Bells have been up to lately. So this post will satisfy our curiosity for the moment! Glad to see you're enjoying Cali! And you all look fantastic! Miss your guts!
They're getting so big Melissa you have to post more... go get a camera!
We leave Thursday and will spend Monday and Tuesday at Disney land. Give us a call if you are available. The boys would have so much fun together. My cell (208) 390-6411
Umm...the whole earthquake thing freaks me out! It looks like such a fun place to live. I hope you get a new camera soon. I have no suggestions. Sorry!
What a fun life your boys have. Looks like non stop action. I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you next month. Tell Xavier and Deacon that we'll go to the beach when I'm there and bury each other in the sand.
Those are the cutest sayings ever - they melted my heart. They are the most adorable little boys and Xavier is a one in a million "tenderheart" bear. Love, Grandma
P.S. I can't believe how grown up he looks on that bike. Go Xavier!! I'm so proud of him. Next thing you know he'll be asking to borrow the car. And how smart of him to let his mom pretend she's the boss. He's a chip of the "old" block isn't he? Sorry Q! Love you guys!!1
Oh, how fun to see new pics of the boys. They both are growing so fast! Deacon looks like such a big boy and I love X's new hair and cute smile. He looks so big on his new bike too. Tell him we love the green bike! We love you guys and miss you tons. You are a fun mom!
We miss the pants of of you guys. I think deacon looks exactly like your brother ryan. Jaxon has bee pretend that he's X lately. He says that his name is Zazee and he loves fishing for orca whales.. Jaxon is having a Pirate party next weekend. I wish so bad that you guys could be there. I also wish I had all your Pirate paraphenalia..
Melissa your kids are so adorable!
-Tracy Spafford
Post a Comment