Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summertime

This blog is dedicated to Q's parents who are serving a mission in the Marshall Islands. They called the other day and asked what we've been up to lately. I can't believe they've been gone almost a year. They will hardly recognize these boys when they get back. We miss you guys! Enjoy!

This is how we start out our mornings...breakfast in skivvies

...then we get ready to go out to the pool

we swim...

soak up some rays...

and show off our water wing muscles.


Many days are spent at the beach

TWENTY THIRD STREET, Hermosa Beach





The Long Beach Aquarium
(the boys can't get enough of this place! They ask to go here almost every day)

Xavier is a shark expert and can tell you numerous random facts about them



Poor Olivia...plugging her ears to drown out the boys screams

What handsome boys!!



Checking out the boats at the marina

Whale watching anyone?


Happy Birthday Olivia!

I really need a girl!!

(I promise I don't wear this shirt every day!)


THIRD STREET, Redondo Beach

extreme wave jumping...deacon LOVES it


Uncle Justin & X-Man

(Justin is such a fun uncle. I can't wait to see him as a dad.)

The boys, building an elaborate sand castle with Uncle Phil

Swimming at Blake and Kim's

Me and my fish...this kid is so crazy in the water. It really scares me sometimes.

DISNEYLAND....again!
Deacon in OBSESSED with Buzz Lightyear...
He was so excited to go on this ride and kept saying "Buh Li-yah, ta infiny an beyon!"

It was so fun to have my mom and Courtney in town!




waiting in line for Nemo


This parade was unreal!
Deacon and Buzz...BFF

4 comments:

Wilder Family said...

wow...rough life! I think we need to come visit. Especially when the snow starts to fall here. Your boys are getting so big. I can't believe how much Deacon looks like Xavier!

Unknown said...

That was so cute, all the beaches and fun places to go. My kids are looking at this with me and kept saying, "who's that mom, look buzz mom, mom go back to the sharks, mom look at the dragon..." So funny. Also, my little guy is obsessed with Buzz and my other one is the same about sharks. Also, my little guy is so comfortable in the water and is so scary for me.
Maybe next time we come out there we'll have to hit you up and you can help us go to the best places!

Andrea Weaver said...

Miss...your kids are so stinkin cute! I need some updates from Jess. Hope you're doing well! love ya...Ann

The Keetch Family said...

K...I hadn't seen this post. Love all the beach shots. Wish I could have been there with you guys. Next time:) Also love the pics with you and olivia...sweet!