Xavier best little girl friend had a birthday party at Build-a-bear. The kids had so much fun picking out their bears and finding a little outfit to dress them in. Normally, I will go the long way to avoid walking past this store so it was especially a treat for them to not only go in but come out with a fuzzy friend.
Xavier got a cute little bear dressed as a clone trooper.
A picture of Katie and I just to prove we were there. The whole group
Go for it Deaks! One of the many perks of having your party at the mall is that you don't have to clean up all the crumbs.
These two little love birds are just the cutest of friends. They don't know it yet but Katie and I have planned their entire life together right down to the cute little blond babies they will have someday.
Happy Happy Birthday Lucy! Xavier will be hard pressed to find a special little girl like you in Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment