For Q's last weekend in LA hung out with Jess and Chad in Hollywood. We ate dinner and bowled at Lucky Strike and then walked around the Chinese theater shopping center. We live pretty close to Hollywood yet we never really go there to do all the touristy things. Now that we are leaving we are making an effort to get out of our little 5 mile radius more. Hollywood is so dirty and grungy but it's really fun for a night. We found an awesome crepe place and had desert crapes before heading home. We always have so much fun with Jess and Chad. I'm so happy that Jess and I married guys that actually like each other and are really good friends. It's just easy and fun when we're hanging out. It makes moving away that much harder, but I'm convinced we will live close to each other again some day.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Lucky Strike
I just love when we think we got a good picture until we take a closer look. You have no idea ho many cute shots he has ruined in our 9 years together. (see photo above)
Good times. Pretty sure Houston doesn't have fancy bowling allies but I hear they put on one heck of a rodeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment