Xavier LOVES to help me. If I am cleaning the house, I give him a spray bottle with water in it and a rag and he follows me around and sprays everything in sight. If I'm making dinner, he wears his apron and hands me cooking utensils from the drawer. So the other day when I was washing the car he thought it was the coolest thing ever.

He sported his little wife-beater and flip flops for the occasion.
He kept going back to the bucket for "more soup".
(I tried to tell him it was called soap...not soup).
What a great little helper he is. I gave him a quarter to put in his bank. Instead, he put it in his pocket and kept taking it out to show us. "Look Daddy, I have a big coin!" He is such a fun little guy to have around. We love you little X-Man!
5 comments:
Xavier is such a good helper. He needs to teach Jovie how to help me around the house. Hope all is well for you guys!
Dont you love having little helpers? He has the cutest little face ever.
Can I borrow the X man. My car is FILTHY and it would be lots more fun to wash it with him here to help. Cutest pics ever. Love, Grandma
eww..he is so so so handsome. you need to send those pics in for a Denali ad. they should be paying you big bucks!
Post a Comment