Here are some random pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. I got the flu the night before, so while everyone else enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner in Midway, I was home on the couch, the mere mention of food sending me packing. So I don't have any pictures, although I heard all about how amazing it was.
We took the kids to "Bolt" in 3-D. It was a really cute show. I was pretty ashamed that my eyes teared up at the end, until I looked over and saw that my sister was crying too. Xavier refused to take his glasses off the entire movie. He'll never want to see a normal movie again after that whole experience.
We took the kids to "Bolt" in 3-D. It was a really cute show. I was pretty ashamed that my eyes teared up at the end, until I looked over and saw that my sister was crying too. Xavier refused to take his glasses off the entire movie. He'll never want to see a normal movie again after that whole experience.
(He was so into the previews that I couldn't get a shot other than this one looking straight up his nostrils)
My Mom watched the kids while we went to see the new Bond movie. It was a much needed date night.
The carousel at the mall. The conductor guy (in the background of this pic) was really intense-with his handlebar mustache- and made sure we didn't try to sneak any babies on without paying.


No comments:
Post a Comment