I flew to L.A. for my birthday slash Q's work Christmas party. It was such a fun weekend...a weird coincidence that it was my birthday, but that made it even more fun. I left my kids in Utah with my sister and Q's sister, so it was a baby free weekend that I was desperately in need of.
The party was black tie and had a Vegas theme complete with gambling, raffles, dancing, and really good food. It was definitely the swankiest party we've ever been to and getting ready for it was almost as much fun as the party. My sister in law Kim and I spent the day of the party at the salon, getting manicures, pedicures, and our hair and makeup professionally done. Kim was so sweet and wouldn't let me pay for any of it...saying that it was a birthday gift. Uh, any suggestions on what I get her for her birthday next year? Oh, and I forgot to mention that she had already paid for me to get airbrush tanned at "Sunset Tan" (yes the one from the crazy t.v. show) the night before. Seriously, I need help thinking of ways to get her back for all the over the top niceness! We didn't take very many pictures that night. I think we were way to entertained by all the tipsy (that's putting it nicely) co-workers and their significant others. One nice thing about being one of the few sober people at a party like this is that you can dance, and get a little crazy, while not worrying about making an idiot of yourself.
It was so fun seeing Q in a tux! I haven't seen him in one since our wedding day and it was hot!!
Blake (Q's brother) Kim, Q, and Me
13 comments:
You look so pretty! What a fun weekend. And happy late bday! Hope everything is going good for you guys!
You look beautiful of course! I would kill for a chance to be pampered and get all dressed up! (sigh) but Rexburg doesn't provide a lot of excuses for that! lol
~Meegan
I will be the third to say it but you look gorgeous..of course. I think we are all jealous that you were able to go to a black tie event....not to mention all the fun stuff before. You guys have been having so much fun lately.
I will be the third to say it but you look gorgeous..of course. I think we are all jealous that you were able to go to a black tie event....not to mention all the fun stuff before. You guys have been having so much fun lately.
I think it is just awful that no one has commented on how deliciously handsome your husband looks. Let me be the first to say...yummy...what a delectable little treat! Bon Appetite!
You look so gorgeous in these pictures! What a fun party to attend. What's Q doing for work these days?
cute pictures of you and your family Melissa! glad you and your husband had a great time!
YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!!! That sounded so fun! I want to hear more details!!! Hope I get to see you Thursday. Love you.
let me second the anonymous quote of earlier, that for a little guy, Q is looking awfully scrumptious. i just wanna put him in my little pocket. yes this may be me lashing out a little in jealousy, or just the fact that i miss the little guy. either way, nice pics.
Hey Melissa,
Could I get your address? We've got a Christmas card for you guys!
p.s.
It is a good thing Q is confident because those shoes are fabulous!
what a hot husband you have. he is so tempting....i can't believe it! wait we are related...i shouldn't be thinking such thoughts!
Our Address is
860 W 760 S
Lehi, UT 84043
I'm lucky I'm getting anything out this year also. I'm sure they won't be to anyone by Christmas!
Enjoy your sunny Holiday!
Our Address is
860 W 760 S
Lehi, UT 84043
I'm lucky I'm getting anything out this year also. I'm sure they won't be to anyone by Christmas!
Enjoy your sunny Holiday!
Post a Comment