I'm leaving for Chicago on Wednesday to visit my sister Jessica for a whole week! She had a baby girl in March (Haven Kathryn) that I haven't met. Isn't she beautiful? I really miss having a newborn (Deacon is almost 8 months already!) so it will be really fun to hold & snuggle her. I'm taking Xavier to Idaho Falls tomorrow to stay with my mom while I'm gone. Sometimes I think he loves my mom more than me! It makes it easier to leave him when I know he's having so much fun. I can't wait to spend some time in the city...shopping on Michigan Ave, getting Garrett's Popcorn, front row seats at Wrigley Field (thanks Chad!), and just getting to hang out and spend time with my best friend & her cute kids! I just wish I could bring Q and Xavier with me and then it would be the perfect trip!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Chi-town...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tomorrow....tomorrow...i love ya tomorrow...you're only a day away...
can't wait!
your trip looked so fun!!! Nothing is better than sisters!
Post a Comment