Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Day at the Ranch...

Our neighbors across the street have a ranch. They invited our playgroup over for a hayride and a tour. The kids LOVED it...especially Xavier. He is obsessed with feeding animals...."They're really hungry, Mommy!". He had hay in his hands the entire time and would squeal and laugh when the cows and horses took it from him. Here are a just a few of the fun shots I got.

"Rancher James"



The Hayride

Meeting the horses


Feeding the hungry Bulls

This baby cult was born three days earlier....Xavier, "Awww, it's cute!"


Xavier begged me to let him have a baby kitten. Sorry buddy, not happening.

Feeding the horses

What a fun day! I think Xavier would make an excellent "Ranch Hand". We may be dropping him off on Saturdays to help out with the chores.

6 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

So fun!!! Xavier looks super cool in his shirt! I'm so happy it fits him. Olivia is dying for a kitten too. She hugs and kisses pictures of them in her books. Too bad Phil is allergic -- it would be so fun. :(

Afton said...

Oh the life of mountain women.. Thanks for helping me out with my blog all the time. Other stuff too. I would love to put a picture of the ultrasound on the blog but I'm not quite that advanced yet. I love Deacon on the swing. Simply nothing cuter.

Lyndsie said...

looks like you guys are having so much fun there in driggs! i bet it's nice to have it warming up so you can get out and explore!! hopefully xavier won't find any more "voles" around...that's kinda freaky!!

MediocreMama said...

What a perfect day for the little guys!!!