Xavier & Jaxon are best buds....although they weren't always each other's #1 fan. Jaxon used to torture Xavier when they were babies, to the point that Xavier would start crying for no apparent reason. But now, they are so cute together. They love playing in the sand box. If Xavier gets tired of it, Jaxon will grab his hand and drag him back for more.
They are very SERIOUS about their sand projects...
"Is he going to hit me? Oh wait, nope...it's just a HIGH FIVE!"
These are direct quotes...
XAVIER: "Look Jaxie, an airplane!"
JAXON: "I can't see it! The sun is in my eyes!"
"Whoa buddy....I'm not really into kisses from other dudes!"
"How about a HUG?"
3 comments:
Such cute boys! I love his buzzed head. K, so moving here has been the best thing. It was so nice to get out of Idaho. Even though I love it I was ready for change and some sun. We are in a suburb of L.A. called Rancho Cucamonga. Devin is working on a development in Ontario (they are neighboring towns). We love where we live, love the ward, the food, the shopping. You'd fit right into the California lifestyle. Let me know if I can help you with anything from this end. Would you be moving soon?
They are the two cutest boys ever. Besides Deacon of course. I hope they stay friends forever. Tell Deacon I'm cooking him up the love of his life.
Post a Comment